Tuesday, October 21, 2014

It has struck me in these recent days since putting up this blog/site, just how truly blessed I've been in having been given this epic story to tell. We often talk of gifts or talents that God endows to people. For many years I  thought I was fairly fulfilled simply by the insights I've been granted over time. Spiritual awakenings, reflections of awareness, views of the world and things out-of-this-world! It has been all good and still is even today.
But the gifting of an entire novel series and realm therein! I could say the rest of it doesn't compare, or that its icing on the cake. Either would be true. Beyond that, the avenues that await, the opportunities I'm not even aware of yet to share with others through the vehicle of these books in waiting! It is a journey I had not expected to be making, but am sure glad I am! To quote one of my characters, "Praise Be!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment