Sunday, October 19, 2014

It is my wish that other networks that may be created out of the fictional story of the CrossGate might be attention to the situation of single parents. I personally, have been involved in this realm for many years, a single parent myself.
They say you write what you know. Though I was aware that my family-split crisis in the CrossGate storyline came about thru my own familiarity with it personally, I failed to see the gravity to which it could reach. It has been my experience around many solo child-rearers, that the relational avenues created from the core family break-ups often lead in positive directions one could not have imagined.
This too is reflected in CrossGate. It would be my hope that, in the future, with completion and attention to the novels, the realm of CrossGate may draw equal positive attention to the plight of single parenting.


No comments:

Post a Comment